Unreal!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is UBER high quality and you only need just a small pinch in a beverage that goes a LONG way! Has helped me with energy levels and I feel great!

Very unpleasant taste/smell...so hope it's good for us!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh boy, this takes a dedicated self-healther to consume! I swear, this had better be genuinely good for me, because it tastes like sh*t. By which I mean actual poop, not the proverbial version. And not something manageable like horse, but more like pig poo. If you are one of those people who can't bring yourself to consume anything that doesn't taste good, you won't be able to go near this. It's strictly for the determined! Or buy some cellulose capsules and fill your own. It's a fine brown powder that's easily mixed into drinks. My best taste-disguising combo so far is milk+maca+coco+vanilla+stevia. (Still... :| ) I take it if I feel I need extra iron. I don't notice a clear difference in my well-being, but that may be because I am already pretty healthy and rattling with other supplements.

No comparison

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SunFood has raised the bar of RAW and quality Shilajit When I open the packet the smell explains all about the quality If you are looking for RAW & premium quality Shilajit choose SunFood Shilajit

Delicious

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smoky flavor in smoothies with mocha, carob or cocoa. Goes well with cashew milk and maca.

@@@@

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product and very good price

Sun food, Himalayan Shilajit Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is grounded very fine gets stuck on tung.

very powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell very pungent. This bag will probably last me a life time at the rate i use it. I like the suggested recipe and I make a cold smoky mocha with coffee, maca, cocoa powder, milk, maple syrup or honey and a dash of this, sometimes instead of cocoa I add a scoop of optimum nutrition double chocolate protein powder and shake it up with ice. I make it the right before and refrigerate it, add the ice in the morning and go. It's a nice coffee drink to kick off the day. Not sure I can pinpoint what it does as I switch up a variety of things and add to my diet. I like to think it is good for me as this is deeply rooted in Ayurvedic medicine.

Power to the mitochondria

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This will help to recharge the cells and help out the mitochondria. I don't feel a difference but the taste is very nice in just water.

Wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Trying different grades of this and this is still holding up as great grade of Shilajit. For the amount you get here, you can't beat the price in quality/quantity.

good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smoked taste is not very applicable in that case. I'll prefer to drink my morning tea without it for sure.

1 2 3