Unreal!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is UBER high quality and you only need just a small pinch in a beverage that goes a LONG way! Has helped me with energy levels and I feel great!

Very unpleasant taste/smell...so hope it's good for us!

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh boy, this takes a dedicated self-healther to consume! I swear, this had better be genuinely good for me, because it tastes like sh*t. By which I mean actual poop, not the proverbial version. And not something manageable like horse, but more like pig poo. If you are one of those people who can't bring yourself to consume anything that doesn't taste good, you won't be able to go near this. It's strictly for the determined! Or buy some cellulose capsules and fill your own. It's a fine brown powder that's easily mixed into drinks. My best taste-disguising combo so far is milk+maca+coco+vanilla+stevia. (Still... :| ) I take it if I feel I need extra iron. I don't notice a clear difference in my well-being, but that may be because I am already pretty healthy and rattling with other supplements.

Delicious

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smoky flavor in smoothies with mocha, carob or cocoa. Goes well with cashew milk and maca.

@@@@

Posted by 4649979733080574567 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product and very good price

No comparison

Posted by 5022499384240381861 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

SunFood has raised the bar of RAW and quality Shilajit When I open the packet the smell explains all about the quality If you are looking for RAW & premium quality Shilajit choose SunFood Shilajit

very powerful

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smell very pungent. This bag will probably last me a life time at the rate i use it. I like the suggested recipe and I make a cold smoky mocha with coffee, maca, cocoa powder, milk, maple syrup or honey and a dash of this, sometimes instead of cocoa I add a scoop of optimum nutrition double chocolate protein powder and shake it up with ice. I make it the right before and refrigerate it, add the ice in the morning and go. It's a nice coffee drink to kick off the day. Not sure I can pinpoint what it does as I switch up a variety of things and add to my diet. I like to think it is good for me as this is deeply rooted in Ayurvedic medicine.

Wow

Posted by 5686803483167596880 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Trying different grades of this and this is still holding up as great grade of Shilajit. For the amount you get here, you can't beat the price in quality/quantity.

good quality product

Posted by 5128385115834387621 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smoked taste is not very applicable in that case. I'll prefer to drink my morning tea without it for sure.

Sun food, Himalayan Shilajit Powder

Posted by 4901376191374036237 on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product is grounded very fine gets stuck on tung.

Shilajit powder

Posted by 5410167409164481445 on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The shipping & packaging was fine & as per schedule, the product shilajit powder has not done anything for me as yet! But then I have only been taking it early morning in lukewarm water for about a month. Hopefully I get to see some results soon or it will end up in trash!

1 2