The best marine phytoplankton on the market (?)

Posted by NutritionArts on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff tastes as it should be : very strong, sea-like and with the sea minerals intact (it is very salty). Also, the color is right, with deep dark green (almost blackish) color, instead of the clear color of UMA core. The effect is also very strong. Take this for a week on a recommended dosage and unless your body metabolism/balance is already superb, you will notice results. It is also strongly detoxifying for some conditions, so beware of potential Herxheimer reactions.

Marine Phytoplankton

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product - but not the best tasting. I am getting used to it. I notice an increase in energy after taking it.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had fallen on my concrete drive way hitting my knee and side of my face. I am older and it takes awhile to heal. After four months I was still slowly healing. I had this sore spot on my knee still. After 1 month of taking 15 drops a day, my knee completely healed up. It was amazing. I guess I needed some of the minerals.

Sunfood Ocean's Alive Marine Phytoplankton

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it! Definite difference in energy and health; noticeably more energy and no sick days in the past 12 months. Stopped taking to test and could tell a huge difference in energy level after 3 days of not taking this supplement. It is expensive but worth it!

worth it

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste is worth bearing with for the phytoplankton's benefits.

Full of energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Taste is very strong and I have to mix with smoothies to consume, but you really do feel the difference after taking it. Cant wait for it to be back in stock!

One of the best supplements on the planet

Posted by Suppster on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Go to Activation products (this is their product but Sunfood packs some too) and you'll realize how amazing this is, and then try it and be more amazed :D this packs so much nutrition and has helped so many with their hectic lives and illnesses. Totally worth the money, and taking into consideration the quality, I dont find it expensive.

Nutrients for your cells!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read and heard great info about Phytoplakton as a recovery medicine. Sunfood Oceans Alive is certainly ticking all the right boxes as a product ! I love taking it as part of my dayly diet and can only recommend it to anyone in need for supporting your immune system and adding a boost to your diet! Thank you for a great product Sunfood! : )

Give a shot of Energy in the morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this supplement for over a year now.....works well for me, I feel it gives me a little shot of energy in the morning and keeps me going. The taste is definitely something which never grows on you and you are definitely not going to say "I like how its tastes" but it does its thing.

amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking the product for 2 months now and i am feeling so much alive i have lots of energy and a real glow to my skin. money well spent.

1 2