Page 1 - Reviews - Sunfood, Superfoods, Organic Beets & Mushrooms, 5.31 oz (150.5 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Woooooow! This product is something! I love the taste and how easy it is to use! I met it with coconut water, add my granola inside and the perfect breakfast is ready! Super fast and extremely delicious! Will keep buying it for sure. Also you can add it to pancakes mix, the result is very interesting. For granola I usually add only 1 table spoon, but for smoothies you can use coconut milk and ice and the texture is going to be very smooth

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love putting this in my smoothies. The added taste makes my smoothies taste even better. I get all of the benefits this superfood mix gives. I can honestly say the quality and ingredients are great.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

love this! i wish it would last longer but I love adding this to my smoothies!

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

Fantastic powder to add to any drink !!! Nitrate rich food as the beet root can improve muscle oxygenation and exercise tolerance. So it is a nice add for active people.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

this is good and dissolve very well. the taste is great and i love it. i will buy more

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great for blood vessels, can be added to smoothies

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

very happy with this product

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great to put in my morning smoothies!

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

very good quality , brand ,package ,benefit and size

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Fantastic added nutrition for my smoothie. Gives a bit of an earthy flavor but i love that. Feel really healthy with this product.