Good Camu Camu Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have it with honey everyday, it make me stay away from flu, I am very happy ٩(๑^o^๑)۶ 我很高興我能找到這一隻Camu粉, 我每天都飲,加蜜糖更好味, 我現在也很少感冒了, 開心 ٩(๑^o^๑)۶

Nature's gift

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I first drank camu camu in the amazon jungle retreat in Peru and they prescribed it to me for cleansing. This product doesn't taste like the one I had in jungle. The jungle one tastes sweeter and stronger. This one is a little bitter but it doesn't taste bad. I feel much happier and have more energy after I drink it. The mental fog and the chronic fatigue is simply gone. This is a great gift from nature!

pure and good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

feel good and effecive

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just changed to this brand I I'm really happy with it! haven't noticed decrease in energy or other unwanted effect.

A great source of Vit C for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been adding Camu Camu powder in my morning Nutribullet smoothies for the whole family. It has a pleasant taste and is a great source of Vit C. It is also very competitively priced compared to retail prices in Australian health shops.

Energy BOMB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I add 1/4 of camu to each of my cup of tea and you feel the energy immediately, really helps your immune defense alot!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good stuff, I have every morning for my vitamin c. I put it in the vegan capsules as it tastes disgusting.

great service great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product have it on my porridge of a morning felt the difference after a week I Herb was very good with delivery and up dates of mailing thanks guys

It's not an overachiever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does not dissolve, so if you put it in a juice if just floats on the surface and doesn't taste good IMO. Otherwise I felt it was effective.

Good Vitamin C alternative!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mild taste which don't really affect your drinks. I am adding the powder to my honey drink on a daily basis ;)

1 2