Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice and crisp with a smooth taste. Larger than the store bought ones I'm used to from Central Roast. Only a few had a slight mould taste, and none were rancid. I've had trouble getting brazil nuts without a lot of rancid ones in the batch lately. No batch is perfect but this brand is above others I've tried. By the way you can't get too much selenium from brazil nuts. That is a myth. Dr Wilson writes that much research on selenium done in China determined that the toxicity does not occur until 4990 micrograms. But that could depend on iodine intake. China eats more seaweed than we do. Each brazil nut is about 20-50 mcg of selenium. Balance your selenium with iodine and copper. All help the thyroid. Iodine from dulse, kelp or cod liver oil; copper from cashews, lamb's liver, sage, basil, and oregano. Your thyroid and your hair will thank you. Also some copper in brazii nuts. Selenium is a mercury magnet. Great for detox. And selenium helps produce glutathione enzymes and superoxide dismutase which is a copper dependent enzyme. Selenium, copper and iodine all protect our body from radiation so if you are sensitive to your computer and wifi areas, you could be a little low on these minerals.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A great snack bag that lasted me a while. I shall be buying them again. I found no problems with quality.

fresh & crunchy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I place this package in the freezer, makes it creamier, high quality brazil nuts, re-ordered another bag, dangerous as it's so moorish!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are the best Brazil nuts I have ever eaten. They taste really good

great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I eat couple of these for selenium. Good quality.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very Fresh! Will definitely purchase again. The only problem is trying not to eat too many at one time.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use it for pesto.

very bad!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

much poor than before, not fresh this time, waste money and time

Better than what's at the local store

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The great thing about these is freshness. Sure, you can go to your local grocery store, even here in Ukraine, and get a bag of brazil nuts, but chances are, they're unappealing. The difference between these nuts and the store bought nuts is the difference between me having no desire for brazil nuts, and me craving them. Keep a bag in the car.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Brazil nuts are rich in selenium and improve cholesterol levels significantly, according to a recent study.

1 2