Help

tastes like your everyday peanuts...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

although i am sure this is healthier than a regular peanuts that often carry a hidden danger of bacteria inside that can be seen under a UV light the taste of this product is similar to regular peanuts and costs is much higher,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i could afford it as an everyday use product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Nothing like "normal" peanuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've never tasted peanuts that are organic, even, because I can't get them in the store. That's what led me to these. I love the taste, they taste so much more than regular peanuts, taste more fresh, somehow! Only downside is that it tickled on my tongue afterwards, so I suspect I may have some sort of allergies...

Interesting

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Definitely peanuts, but with a fuller flavor. Also nice lightly toasted.

I would have rated much more highly...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

...for these are delicious. But I hit a handful of odd-tasting ones, like mould. I am now disinclined to finish them off. Shame. They are nice. Hopefully it was a one-off.

OK but NOT Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

According to Sunfood's website these peanuts were supposed to taste ane be MUCH DIFFERENT than, say, Planters peanuts. But the ONLY thing that I tell the different is the texture. The taste is about the same. Don't waste your money like I did :(

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if they com from Amazon jungles but they do taste like pale skin peanuts which I adore)

Interesting peanut variety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used these to make peanut butter and the intense, rich flavour really enhanced the peanut butter. Will definitely use them again.

Tasty

Posted by Viktorija on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like these peanuts.

Sunfood's Jungle Peanuts are very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I try to stay with the Sunfood brand since I trust their sources. I know there are a lot of brands out there and they all look the same. So happy to see iHerb carrying these. -Janis

try new things.....you might like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought these out of curiosity. They are NOT salted but they are very flavorful and great to munch, add to trail mixes, or salads.