Help

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great scent! This Exfoliates the skin really well and deposits a friendly oil in your skin that makes you feel like you barley even need lotion when you step out of the shower. Be sure to mix contents with your finger just before scooping some out, otherwise you won't get an even sugar to oil ratio.

One of the best scrubs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used so many different body washes and this one has gotten my skin the softest. Hands down. I take really good care of my skin but I have little problem areas and this took care of them and made me super soft. But it makes my skin so soft cause it's full of oil. The sugar scrub is nice and not as abrasive as salt scrubs but it is definitely the large amount of oil that takes your skin to a different level. So if you can't stand oily products, this is definitely not for you. I actually find that I have to rotate this every other day or a film starts to build up. I can go 2 says back to back at the most! Another plus is the smell. It's like a sweet, warm orange smell. It reminds me of the orange flavor in nice chocolates. Very nice.

WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

LOVE IT!!! This smells so wonderful (not strong) and works great. I have never used a better sugar scrub! Will never use another brand again!

Sam

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this. the smell is gorgeous and the product feels fabulous on the skin.

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I actually like the salt scrubs made by Sunshine Spa better than the sugar scrubs, but it is still good stuff. Nourishing to the skin with just enough oil.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

5 stars!

love this scrub

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent scrub, cleases well, the sugar melts leaving the skin feeling really smooth and silky, no need of a moistiring lotion afterwards, the smell is plesant and last long. A great value, lasts forever

Does what it claims and even more!

Posted by Skybeam on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Exfoliates, moisturizes and smells divine! I usually don't need to use body lotion if I have used this in the shower. Will buy again.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very satisfied, smells great and skin feels soft.

Purrrfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product. It keeps my skin soft for days, and smells delicious! Looking forward to a long winter with this scrub!!

1 2 3