Sunshine Spa, Arabian Musk, Perfume Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sunshine Spa is my "go-to" brand for Arabian Musk. I bought another Arabian Musk brand recently and the other brand paled in comparison. The other brand was a roll-on, and it seemed like they mixed the Arabian Musk with some flowery essential oil. It smells good, but it's just not quite right. Sunshine Spa's Arabian Musk has been consistently the same wonderful smell throughout all the years I have been using it. There is only one smell for Arabian Musk and Sunshine Spa gets it right. Friends say it smells like incense. I suppose it does, but it's a musky, wonderful exotic smell.

Smell not good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It smells like a middle-aged woman...

Nice

Posted by GallaChiro on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells good but I expected a bit more from this product.

Gave me headache and smelled like baby powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know perfume smells differently on everyone but it started smelling like baby powder almost right away, nothing arabian or musky or exotic about it! For something rather pure, it actually gave me a perfume headache too :(

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First when i received it, i was thinking 'oh my! Such a small tiny mini bottle'. But when i opened and just dab lightly and put it behind my ears, then i realised. Such a powerful small tiny mini perfume. Buying other fragrance shortly. :-)

Smells great!

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this and it lasts all day.

A lovely musk fragrance

Posted by Tadmore on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just as described - a lovely soft musk fragrance oil.

Posted by Skybeam on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ohhhhh, I hadn't realised how small this bottle is, until I opened my i-Herb package! :( It's too small! :( I liked the perfume, after a couple of hours it was gone, but, at least, it left a slight "afterscent". Might buy again.

Faint smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does not stay on for more than 15 min, still on my quest to find a musk oil like I used to wear in the 70's that lasts all day. So far no luck.

Perfume for old ladies

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't smell musky at all . Smells more like typical old lady perfume.

1 2 3