Not from natural rose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smells artificial and pungent. Definitely not from true rose essential oil. It is what it says "perfume oil" and not essential oil. I didn't like the scent and I think it is more suitable as a room / air freshener. I wouldn't put this on my skin.

*Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Yes... it smells deliciously of delicate roses. You won't be disappointed. We reorder this all the time. We are very happy with this and other of the Sunshine Spa oils. Packaged in a wonderful bottle, and smells heavenly. We love these oils. And this site!!~

I love this smelling!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

自然なローズの香りがして、癒されます。この香でこのお値段なら本当にお買い得です。 I`ll buy again!

rose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Smells better than some of my real roses

Fill your home with rose sent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a beautiful faux rose boquet. So realistic that many go over to sniff its sent. Being artifical, there is none. So I ordered this rose sent to fill the house with fresh cut rose sent. I have one of those little sent machines (with the fan) a few drops of rose sent and my house smells like a rose garden. Highly recommended. I'll order again.

smells wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this smells like fresh rose or even better than that. Personally I felt it smells like weleda rose body oil. If you like rose which is fresh and not too sweet, I strongly recommend this.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It has a very pleasant scent. Like a fresh roses...I will order again!

huele a rosa de verdad

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Huele muy bien aunque hay que tener cuidado con la ropa, puesto que es aceitosa y la puede manchar. Dura bastante el aroma, el frasco es pequeñito. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

My perfume.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As mother to two small children, I don't wanna use perfume with strong smell. So I use this as my daily perfume. My daughter loves it, and sometime gets a littlebit of her own:) It lasts all day as well. Only bad thing is that the bottle is soooo small!

Like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I thought it would be bigger size. It's about 3x3cm. The smell is soft but long lasting. Travel friendly. I gift it to my mom and she uses it every day! Also can be used as essential oil for diffuser or for mixing with candles, I put one drop of it when I depot my lipsticks into a palette. My mom uses it as perfume.