I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2696673 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recently (in the past year) went organic. With the knowledge that I have been acquiring about what our bodies need, I wanted to supply antioxidants to my diet. I have found this to be the tablet that supplies the most in one tablet. I was ordering separate bottles of Alpha-Lipoic acid, Q-10 and Hawthorn, etc. I was furthermore looking for N-Acetyl Cysteine, N-acetyl Carnitine and Selenium when I found AntiOxidant Power from Super Nutrition. What a blessing. My cost for suppliments is now lower on a monthly basis. With every thing that I am doing, I have lowered my blood pressure, my cholesterol, my weight and have flushed every prescription down the toilet. It is not suppliments alone that does this, but the ingredients in this product is part of the answer.

Favorite

Posted by Reviewer1064627 on Nov 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've repeated order for this product many times - can feel the difference when not taking this!

Best anti-oxidant on the market

Posted by Reviewer1045576 on May 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Super Nutrition products always surpass other products on the market and they did it again with their anti-oxidant product. I have compared theirs with other products out there and this one has 10 times as much as the other guys. It is expensive but I take 1 instead of the recommended 2 pills and the bottle lasts a month.

AntiOxidant Power, 60 Tablet

Posted by angelovski on Jan 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, thanks to seller

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1588307 on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives me extra energy without feeling like I'm on something.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer1221447 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super!

good item

Posted by Reviewer2560981 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I purchase for me and my wife, I think it is good item.