Great Menopause Support

Posted by Reviewer1352960 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I began taking this formula while experiencing menopausal symptoms, in particular, very uncomfortable hot flashes. After awhile the hot flashes just went away! When I ran out of my vitamin supplies at one point, the hot flashes returned until I began the supplements again, so it would seem that the supplements could be credited for my great relief. I have continued to take this formula even now that I am post-menopausal, as they seem to give great herbal support for women.

Good for conscious mature women

Posted by Reviewer1412019 on Oct 18, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I've taken many supplements and many multivitamins over the years, but this one really seems to make a discernable difference in the way I feel as it cuts down on the number of other supplements I feel necessary to my overall wellbeing.

So far, so good.

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After a month of use, I have found this product somewhat helpful. Nothing dramatic, but I do feel just generally better - a little more energetic, a little more balanced and clear headed, so at this point, I do recommend the product. One unfortunate thing, they've used the less desirable cyanocobalamin form of B12 (rather than methylcobalamin), which is a shame to see in an otherwise quality vitamin. The product is rather expensive to use, especially if you stick to the full dose. I would also recommend the addition of DIM or DIM+ which can take care of a lot of menopausal symptoms.

No more night sweats!

Posted by Reviewer3122757 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I went into early menopause last year at the age of 40, I decided to go on bio-identical hormones to get some of my symptoms under control. Those seems to work for a few months, but I just couldn't get rid of the night sweats. Since I'd already been using Super Nutrition's Women's Blend for the past two years, I decided to switch to the Menopause Multiple. I cannot believe that after only 3 weeks, my night sweats have completely disappeared! I have not slept this good in over a year. Thank you Super Nutrition!!!

Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by Reviewer2987979 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking these for 4 years now. Tried lots of others, more expensive brands. Keep coming back. I ran out of these over the holiday, and boy did I suffer...they keep my problematic digestive system regular, give me energy, and keep my healthy. I take 4 on a regular basis, and when I feel run down or a virus coming on, I take the full 8 with tons of water. It knocks the sicness right out. I love the herbs, the flower essences, and the greenfoods. Lots of antioxidants and healing properties. Check their website out: http://supernutritionusa.com. They don't sell them there, so keep on purchasing from IHerb! My husband takes the men's blend and loves them. Best vitamins ever as far as I'm concerned!!

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2849630 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!! It took away my night sweats, mood swings! Howevwer it took about amonth to work, but I feel like a new women!!!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1490800 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for about 10 years. It's an excellent product, just a little pricey, but the price is better than the retail store I used to buy it at.

Help for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer1222978 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these vitamins for 4 years. I truly believe I have no menopause symptoms because of them.

Super Nutrition, Before, During and After Menopause Multiple, Iron Free, 60 Packets, 4 Tablets Each (SPN-00191) 32381

Posted by Reviewer3290844 on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great transaction!

Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Once I began taking these my hot flushes have disappeared. Initially I started with the recommended dose but have since reduced the amount to half and then further to half of that,it seems to be working for me.

1 2