My wife swears by it

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

She believes this is the best multi-vitamin she ever took and she is not on menopause. The product is for women of all ages. She has been taking vitamins for years. In addition to many other things (not too much vitamin A that she gets from fish oil, combination of other vitamins, its sources, etc.), she also likes that the product does not contain hydrogenated fats such as magnesium stearate, stearic acid and calcium stearate which are made by hydrogenating cottonseed or palm oil and are used throughout the supplements industry as lubricants; they are added to the raw materials so that machinery will run at maximum speeds. Stearates coat every particle of the nutrients, so the particles will flow rapidly. This ensures that production schedules will meet profit targets. These substances decrease the absorption of nutrients.

So far another great product from Super Nutrition.

Posted by TheGeneral on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Super Nutrition is an excellent company and they offer nothing but the best products. My wife and I have been using their products for over 20 years. I recently switched to Thorne because I wanted a capsule versus a tablet and I just wanted to try something new. This is a new product for my wife as she is beginning to experience some of the classic symptoms of premenopause. She has only used these for 2-3 weeks and so far she is happy with them. It may be a little to early to assess how these have helped her symptoms, but we can update this review when we have more definitive information on it. The tablets come in a sealed packet which is convenient to carry when you are on the go. There are 4 tablets to each packet and they are somewhat large. So far she has not experienced any stomach upsets which she did to a slight degree with her previous MV which was also by Super Nutrition.

Menopause Multiple is Great!

Posted by Reviewer2150773 on Jun 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this multiple for several years (I'm past menopause) and I feel really great on it! If I don't take, I'm exhausted and heave no energy to do anything. I don't even have to take the two packets recommened. I do very well with just one packet a day. I appreciate your company selling the product online, as many stores don't carry it, and the ones who do have it priced far more expensively then what you can buy on line. Many thanks!

1st product to really help me.

Posted by Reviewer1022291 on Jan 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried products for 16 years for menopause and energy problems. Some products seemed to work at first but not for long. This is the first product to consistantly work and relieve my syptoms. I only take one packet a day, so the box lasts me 2 months. I have energy and have had no menopause symptoms for 8 months now. My husband has even started taking them because they give him so much energy.

My Wife Loves It - Her Skin is Glowing

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife is 68 and this product has giver her great energy and we have noticed that her skin is silky soft and actually shines and looks sooo healthy. She was in charge of a walk at work and can out walk the 30 year olds. Does not look or act her age... highly recommend this product for all women.

Best Menopausal Remedy on the Market

Posted by Reviewer1578277 on Dec 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I should be the poster child for this product. After 10 yrs of using every prescribed and natural cure available for the menopausal symptoms, I bought this product and was able to leave the unhealthy hormone therapy behind. All symptoms and flashes disapated. My overall energy, hair, nails and health improved. No other vitamins needed! I learned to take it early in the day, with a moderate amount of food. Work with the amount of tabs to take for your body. About 2 wks for full adjustment. You won't be sorry...good health is available!

Menopause vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2066721 on Mar 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have only been using 1 packet with good results but I am going to try taking both packets and see if that makes my hot flashes go away completely.

Zero Hot Flashes/Night sweats!

Posted by Reviewer2692792 on Nov 04, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for 3 months now with excellent results. It works better than any herb combinations I have had "good" results with. I like knowing I am getting such a comprehensive formula with plenty of calcium, etc. I hated night sweats...and love having them GONE!

First time for this one!

Posted by Reviewer2124266 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken another formula before, same brand, I found that it had more and higher potency than any other muli that I've ever taken. I loved it. Now I've decided to try this formula for my menopause solution.

super nutrition, before, during, and after menopause

Posted by Reviewer1565269 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's the best i love it it has help me so much and I play on buying more thank you so much

1 2 3