Help

Love it!

Posted by krupenek on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my Mom who struggles with Osteoporosis, but it becames my favourite too! A thoroughly thought combination of ingredients, that include Vitamin K2 in the form MK7, which is essential for bone strength and cardiovascular health. Pills are slightly big, but not too hard to swallow. Have a nice sour taste thanks to Vitamin C.

Super Nutrition Calcium Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite supplements ever! The price is right and the speed of delivery (and shipping costs) is always excellent with iHerb.

good product, no ill effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for a few months. Good product.

Love them!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like getting my calcium, vitamin D and magnesium all-in-one on a normal day. Getting them with pomegranate and blueberry adds more nutritional benefits.

Nice calcium blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the varied supplements included with this calcium. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the size of the tablets, and to get the recommended amounts you have to take three of them a day.

calcium in 3 easy swallow tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellant product, that I have been using for some time,now. Only 3 tablets provide ALL the calcium & vit.D. along with the rest of the essential minerals. It breaks down & absorbs well