A great choice.

Posted by Reviewer2881210 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Less hi-tech than the lef.org multiblend powder, but also more compatible with me against allergic reaction I suffered from the more sophisticated blend. All around great choice from a concerned and experienced company. Solid.

The Best supplement I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone is Sleeping on Supernutrition they carry supplements that work as advertised.I dont understand why it products are not In the top 100 list.

Highly satisfied, long time customer

Posted by Reviewer2109352 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Based on what is available locally, this vitamin cannot be touched for quality and contents. I could not find any other vitamins with high levels of vitamins, minerals and chinese minerals at a similar price.

Feeling Great !

Posted by 5551872982941300568 on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since starting this multivitamin I have been feeling great. My mood is brighter, I no longer get sleepy during the day, and I am able to concentrate and remember things noticeably better. No other vitamin or supplement I have ever taken has made me feel as good as this one. Very very highly recommended.

d singleton

Posted by Reviewer1057861 on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

words could not explain how good this multi nutriton vitamin and mineral is. life changeing avanced product for sure.

Super Nutrition, Men's Blend, 180 Veggie Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2239242 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, gives me a lot of energy

Super Good

Posted by Reviewer2656236 on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I buy these vitamins for my son's. My oldest used to work in the vitamin section of a posh grocery store. A fellow worker, wise in health matters, told him about these IHerb vitamins. They are the best!

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer3109317 on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great! Strongly recommended!

Perfect for Asian requirements

Posted by Reviewer2955457 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ideal for anyone who's part of the rat race in crowded, stressful and highly polluted cities in this part of the world. The packaging is not kidding when it says it gives you energy you can feel. Keeps my resistance to regular bugs like flu high - literally cut my flu bouts down to about once or twice a year with these bad boys.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2622188 on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I shopped around a good deal to try to find a really complete vitamin formula complete w/minerals and herbal balancing for men. This is what came up with as the most complete, in this price range. Food grade, so fully absorbable

1 2