A great choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Less hi-tech than the lef.org multiblend powder, but also more compatible with me against allergic reaction I suffered from the more sophisticated blend. All around great choice from a concerned and experienced company. Solid.

Feeling Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Since starting this multivitamin I have been feeling great. My mood is brighter, I no longer get sleepy during the day, and I am able to concentrate and remember things noticeably better. No other vitamin or supplement I have ever taken has made me feel as good as this one. Very very highly recommended.

Very good multivitamin

Posted by HealthyGuy on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I will continue using this multivitamin for men, as it's the best I have used. I have never felt so good after taking other vitamins. This one is the best. I felt its effects within a couple days! I do take only 4 tablets daily, rather than 6. That's enough for me.

The Best supplement I have ever used

Posted by LJS on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone is Sleeping on Supernutrition they carry supplements that work as advertised.I dont understand why it products are not In the top 100 list.

Highly satisfied, long time customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Based on what is available locally, this vitamin cannot be touched for quality and contents. I could not find any other vitamins with high levels of vitamins, minerals and chinese minerals at a similar price.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very good

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

성인남성용 종합영양제 한달분 44.811원

Posted by lemon2 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

원래는 남녀공통인 한통 57.000원 두달분짜리 퍼팩트패밀리 먹이다가.. 요번에 그게 품절이길래 요놈으로 바꿔봅니다. 품절 덕에 울 신랑 신나하겠네요. 예전부터 먹여보고 싶었던..^^

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be one of the best multivitamins around.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I shopped around a good deal to try to find a really complete vitamin formula complete w/minerals and herbal balancing for men. This is what came up with as the most complete, in this price range. Food grade, so fully absorbable

1 2