fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had leukaemia, I have been taking this vitamin for 6 years my leukaemia is now gone. I feel fantastic and would say the vitamin has something to do with it!!!

New blend is not as good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm disappointed that they changed the formula in the bottle I just received. The new blend lacks a lot of the ingredients and has smaller amounts of others that really made this an effective men's supplement. I will be sending mine back and looking for a different product.

Best Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless Vitamins from ifferent sources and brands. I would say that these and Intramax liquid vitamins are superior to anything else I have tried. Immediate results and great energy levels throughout the day. I also like the fact that they are Iron free and include the mens blend for a nice libido boost.

Very Good

Posted by TheGeneral on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Super Nutrition products for over 15 years. I use to use the Opti Pak but switched to the men's blend to give it a try. So far I like it and I may stick with it instead of the Opti Pak.

Multivitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried getting a similar product locally and no one carries high potency multivitamins with herbs. The product is superior in every way.

Super Nutrition-Men's Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! Gives you lots of energy. Been using this product for approx. five years.

Best Vitamins Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wrote a review for the womens' blend...ditto for this men's blend. My husband loves em. Healing properties, energy you can feel, and good price. You can take 1/2 the dose or full if you're feeling sluggish. I will never change and neither will he!

I can feel the difference...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all KINDS of vitamins, energy drinks, and health stuff, and I haven't noticed as much of a positive reaction in my body as I have with these vitamins (except maybe the rush from their "Energy Caps" which I HIGHLY recommend if you are pulling an all nighter!)

Just what I was searching for!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My order arrived faster than expected and in great condition.

Men's Blend, Simply the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the Men's Blend product for 6 months now. I currently live in the UK ,buy them on-line and have them shipped over...Yes they are that good! Being very conscious I what I consume,I feel completely confident in knowing Men's Blend provide's me with everything a good nutritional suppliment should in a way that my body respects.

1 2 3 4