Convenient and potent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love the little packets. I just throw some in my bag and I'm good to go all day. This is one of the most potent food-based formulations of multi's I've found. I feel great on these. I enjoy a slight niacin flush if not taken on a full stomach. I love them.

Above the competition.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these for around ten years, and there is no substitute. I can't imagine life without them.

Great supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm 61 y.o. and currently training for the LA marathon in March, 2010. This supplement keeps me in pace with the 20 and 30 y.o. marathoners. Works for me.

My favorite multi-vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin because it is food based, and my body takes less than the amount prescribed. That tells me it is a potent vitamin. Aside from the flush I get,(my skin gets red) It is a complete vitamin. When I take less than prescribed I don't get the flush.

super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always feel good when I take these. You can definitely feel the niacin rush, sometimes more than others.

the performance multi-vitamin/mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These pills are amazing! the packets are easy to transport so that you can bring them with you to work or the gym. the packets also protect the pills from oxidation damage once you open the box. Also the pills are actually too potent for my nutritional needs, so I only need to take two packets per day (breakfast and dinner) instead of 3 so the box lasts longer. Also these pills are super easy to swallow as they don't try to stuff everything into one pill. And once you start taking 8 pills/day you quickly realize just how ineffecient a one a day multi-vit is...

Great shopping experience

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It was so cool to discover that I could buy vitamins from the US, and have them here at my door in Europe for only $4 in shipping costs. I will definitely shop again! Helle Vind Schultz, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa, Italy

fantstic love them. feel great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

fantstic love them. feel great

Good product at affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work out with a trainer and she sent me to a store to talk with someone very educated on natural resources and he recommended this multi-Vitamin pack. It works great. I have more energy and feel much better. I don't feel sluggish and my workouts are better. I am confident that my body is supplied with everything it needs in this Multi-Vitamin pack. I will always take it. Thanks for doing business with me.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They are packed with vitamins! Somedays I only take 2 packs if I feel I ate really well. I have had no problem with these.

1 2