Great combination

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Super Nutrition offer some great combinations of multi-vitamins so you don't have to take a thousand other pills at the same time. I find the high doses of B vitamins can make me feel a bit sick so it's better to stagger the dose I think. Otherwise fantastic!

Best Multi-vitamin we've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was feeling sluggish, tired, and somewhat depressed before I started taking these. I felt a substantial imporvement within a few days. They are easy to swallow, do not upset my stomach and my husband and I both find them to help improve our health.

Effective & Easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried 100's of supplements over the years. This is the first one to give me noticeable results within 24 hours. Better energy in a subtle, natural way. Plus the packets are very easy to use.

Hands down, best multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Can't imagine my life without this product.

opti-pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff

I love these vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A friend introduced them to me, and while I did have the niacin flush as they warn you of on the box, it doesn't last more than 30 minutes. The benefits far out weigh the 30 minutes while the niacin flush is happening. I can't remember how long it's been since I've had this much energy.

Love the niacin flush but too many pills per dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We don't take the recommended 3 packs per day, just one, an it seems to be kinda weak BUT better than nothing. I started taking Bluebonnet brand instead and can tell a huge difference in my nails, cuticles, hair, energy, and immune resistance. I'll let my husband finish off the Super Nutrition. We were taking it for years.

Super Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Opti Energy Pack easy swallow no Iron. Exceptional Vitamin pack. I have used this for years. In fact my Cholesterol went way down. Dr. Was very impressed. I am 60 and little over weight. Other issues have really improved. Even my glucose reading. Have a friend that's retired Pharmacist recommended this to me.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin and mineral supplement on the market. I have been taking it for 25 years. Boosts energy, And all blood results normal.

Super !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are an excellent choice for vitamins. They are really convenient in their individual pouches and work well for my nutrient needs.

1 2 3