Super brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is really a great product! It has amazing high amounts of vitamins. The Amounts are really perfect to keep your body healthy and live longer. I'm going to use these for a longer time for sure. My mother uses them to and in a few weeks, she looked already 5-10 years younger!

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best vitamin out there.

Awesome Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this everyday with meals. Gives me a little boost plus (being a veg) I know I get all the nutrients I need. :-)

Best multi-pack on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a product you can feel - when I stopped taking it, my general well-being and energy level diminished drastically. This is the best combination of vitamins and minerals I have ever found.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a powerful multi-vitamin...watch for that naicin flush!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product works just as advertise! Just the kind of energy boost I need while stationed here in Afghanistan. SPC US ARMY

The jury is still out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for both my husband and me. He underwent Chemo for Lymphoma this past year and is still VERY tired. I work a lot of hours and am always fatigued. So, far I have not noticed any appreciable difference in the energy level of either one of us. I will admit that I don't always remember to take all three doses every day. That could have something to do with it.