Best multivitamin ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Super Nutrition Perfect Blend is the best multivitamin I've ever used. I have had a problem in the past with allergic reactions to many suppossedly hypoallergenic MVAs. After trying several different brands, Super Nutrition was recommended to me, and I have never had a problem with them.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our daugher can't eat wheat/gluten so this vitamin is perfect. She doesn't get as sick anymore and has grown since she started taking these. Now the whole family is taking them and is feeling better.

Super Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Multi-Vit. yet. I've been taking it for a few years now & have noticed a difference for the better.

Excellant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The best multi-vitamin or rather multi supplement out there.

Great Vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. My entire family has been using them for over 4 years. iherb is the best!!

Great vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Tried other vitamins, and am ordering these again. Great potency and quality. You definitely feel the difference, even at 1/2 the recommended dose!

Great vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking these for about 6 years. They give a non-speedy, natural-feeling boost. I find that I get sick very infrequently since I've been taking them. Once you get in the habit of taking them for a while you almost don't even think about it- but you feel better.

Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this whole food multiple for over ten years. I try others, but always go back to this one. I'm happy that iherb stocks this now so I can order all of my vites on-line!

Supernutrition multi vit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to see that these vitamins contained all the vitamins and minerals and amino acids that I was looking for to consolidate most of my supplements. I was specifically looking for a multi that had ingredients that could help my underactive thyroid.

Perfect Blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have tried many multi vits but this is by far my favourite. Proper vit A, greens... all good stuff

1 2