Super Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer2933476 on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super Nutrition (and all other CA-based brands/products) have revamped their product lineup due to recently enacted laws in California arbitrarily banning certain ingredients and dosages in nutritional supplements. It's called Prop 65 and it will hopefully be overturned in the near future. In the meantime, try their new products, you may like them. If not, they are offering this original formulation of their Perfect Family Blend through iHerb to customers outside of CA-only as it is not Prop 65 compliant. I prefer this one to the new one, so hopefully something happens soon!

Great ingredients

Posted by odereviews on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This time I made an exception, because this was cheap. Tablets are hard and pretty large, and the serving size is 4 tablets per day. Usually multivitamins have pretty bad smell, but these tablets smells like wholegrain cereals. Ingredient list is really impressive (just look at the list of ingredients). There’s pretty much everything you can hope for. Package is really outdated, and looks like it’s a gardening product. Overall I’m really happy with the product (with the current price), but there’s plenty of competition within the multivitamin “genre”.

Why always out of stock?

Posted by 4953555124031560206 on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Multi Vitamin I Ever Had. I Expect To Fill In The Stock Soon!

I really like this original blend more than the new version

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Glad to see this is still available. I bought a bottle last fall, and I am still working on it. I don't always take multi-vitamins, but when I do I really like this blend. I have also used the newer Perfect Family Blend, but found it harder for me to digest. I appreciate all the additional green foods and herbs that this version contains. I usually only take one or two tablets a day, but I can feel the difference. Hope that iHerb will continue to stock this great version.

Super Nutrition multi-vitamin

Posted by 5078033279257685062 on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product, reasonable price

nice!

Posted by 5064101514931576921 on Nov 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my first try Multi-Vitamin product. and I decided to get this one after searching long time, hopefully I can see it works good in two month.

My first multi-vitamin pills

Posted by 5615487347785092463 on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Pills are big and quite difficult to swallow.