Help

Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Why is it than when you find a good product, and use it for a long time, they suddenly discontinue it or change it to lower quality, and give you less for the same or higher price. That is what happened to this formerly good product, as I wrote in a review some time ago. Now it has less of the green foods and herbs than it had before. They upped some of the vitamins, but deleted some very good ingredients. And the tablets are almost half the size as before, and the price has continually gone up. Sadly, after taking the formerly good vitamin supplement for 30 years, I may have to start looking for another multi-vitamin that has all the green foods and herbs that this one used to have.

Multi-V

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product -- just make sure you don't need the iron!

very good~~~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Be healthy~ good condition good balance

an easy way to get a lot of many vitamins and minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These aren't the cheapest vitamins around, but they cover a very wide range of necessary vitamins and minerals. The dosages are somewhat high, so I use 2 rather than 4 a day. I've been taking this particular vitamin for about 20 years, first recommended by my internist when I was getting over a severe, debilitating illness. At the time when my energy was really low, they seemed to really help, and I've stuck with them ever since. Be sure to take them with a meal for better absorption than on an empty stomach.

Best of the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is also the best of the best. Glad I found iHerbs.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

one of the best mulit vitamins out there, organic and full of all the vitamins and minerals.

It's good for every day life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My familly has taken this vitamin for three weeks. The size of a tablet seems to be bigger than other vitamin, but it's comfortable to swallow to me.

Good vitamin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and i have been taking Super Nutrition vitamins for over two years now and are very satisfied. We havent been sick with colds or flus. Remember, you just cant take vitamins. You have to eat right and exercise. Also IHerb is great and the orders arrive very quickly. Thanks IHerb.

Great Multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great multi and has everything you need in one complete supplement. My energy and overall well being has improved. Highly recommended.

스펙 좋다길래...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

첨 멀티비타민 사면서 고민많이 했는데 성분에 대한 칭찬이 자자하길래 구입했어요. 알이 크긴해도 성인 여자가 2알정도 한꺼번에 넘기기엔 무리 없어요.

1 2 3 4