Good, but big

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like these vitamins because they are both vegetarian and gluten-free. But they are so large that I cannot swallow them and need to crush them and take them by spoon. I usually can take some of the larger tablets, but these are difficult for me.

One a Day for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my doctor as well as specialist

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After just a few days I could feel a difference and have been very happy with this product.

Veggie tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking only one tablet is wonderful and has everything that my last natural vitamin had and I had to take 3 tablets to get it all.

Super Nutrition, Simply one 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a good vitamin, whole food, without soy that is the reason taking them. I have been taking this vitamin for about a year. Wouldn't change for the world. Reasonly price for the ingredients.

Love them!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These vitamins rock! They are the best for me. Within days my nails started to get harder and grow faster. That spoke volumns on the content that is in these vitamins. With only one a day, they truly work. Try them...you will not be disappointed. One my second bottle and still loving them.

Super Nutrition Simply One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Simply One for over a year now, and it makes me feel so much better. I will be trying the 50+ for the first time.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just wish the tabs weren't so hard to swallow...

Best Multivitamins and Minerals Supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is one potent multivitamin and mineral supplement. I hardly get sick from colds or flu anymore. It has all natural and very nutritious ingredients. I keep a years supply on hand in case there is an apocalyptic type event where they won't be immediately available. I highly recommend them for everyone. This brand has a formula for all ages and genders. Try them.

Super Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are the very best I have found in years! More energy, better stronger fingernails.

1 2