Excelent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Y Feel Better All Day every day in my 50 year old

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to find this product, but it turns out that the the levels of kelp and iodine are high enough to cause acne. At 60 years old, this is not a good thing. I was really disappointed and will have to return the product. I will contine to try and find somthing like this that does not contain so much of the acne causing products.

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Well balanced product.

My Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a lot of trust in this Vitamin Supplement. I hardly even catch a cold but must have my Vitamin D levels checked. I believe though it is a really great product. Thanks.

Just one of the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Take one, and the simply one 50+ will do the rest!

Feel strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I do feel strong when I take this multi!

GOOD BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really need this kind of multi because I'm not so young any more and I don't eat regularly. I think this multi is quite good, but the amount of selenium is very high. I take other suppliments that contain selenium. Too much selenium is not good for anyone.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

have not been taking long but do like these, for one thing they don't upset my stomach like others I've tried, they have the most of what I wanted out of all vitamins, and you only have to take one. One of the things that irritated me most about other vitamins they sounded good then you look at dosage and it said three or even four capsules with simply one its just that one and I don't understand why other vitamin companies cant do that.

Problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my grandma but she had to discontinue because it caused her stomach problems

Simply one 50+