Great Product at a great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my two boy's ages 18 & 21. They get so run down between college, work and everyday life that a suppliment was needed. The first day my oldest took the vitamins, he felt so much better right away and praise's the product. This is a perfect super nutrion supplement. I wish they had ine for women. Highly recommend this product.

Great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is my first bottle. What I like about it is that it does not contain hydrogenated fats such as magnesium stearate, stearic acid and calcium stearate which are made by hydrogenating cottonseed or palm oil and are used throughout the supplements industry as lubricants; they are added to the raw materials so that machinery will run at maximum speeds. Stearates coat every particle of the nutrients, so the particles will flow rapidly. This ensures that production schedules will meet profit targets. These substances decrease the absorption of nutrients.

Super Nutrition, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great product, my husband uses it everday and has no digestive issues after taking the product. Highly recommend it!

My husband loves these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Simple - one-a-day - and they give my husband an easy boost of energy without any jitters.

Good for Men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One a day is good for guys who have a hard enough time remembering to take vitamins as it is.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about 4 years and have been completely satisfied with the results.

One a day is easy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband found he had more energy after taking Simply One Men for a short time. I do not have to chase him to take it. He just takes it in the morning after his breakfast and is all set for the day.

A good natural vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like these almost as much as Alive vitamins.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these about two weeks ago. I feel my energy level increase. I am not sleeping as much.

This is a quality vitamin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you don't like it send it back...but I think you will be holding onto these.

1 2 3