Too big tablets

Posted by khalilbh on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have a problem in swallowing pills, this product comes with very huge pills, so it is impossible for me to swallow them, I can't also smash the pill and then drink it because the taste makes you vomit, so I think that I lost my money on this product. For people who have my problem there is a cheaper multivitamin product called Deva which has very small tablets, and it is also a vegan product.

multivitamin for men

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with these

All you need in one pill!

Posted by Alkuwaikbi on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product with a big verity of multivitamins and other good blends of herbs and antioxidants and you only need one pill daily which is a plus for me! You need time to actually see a difference. The only problem was the size of the pill.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but my husband has to take it with food otherwise it makes him nauseous.

Multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best multivitamin in the world.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and son take this easily digestable multi-vitamin and like the benefits.

Great pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

will keep getting these for my husband who really likes them.

Great Product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great multi-vitamin. The best I have taken, yet, and I have tried quite a few, though, mainly brands found in the supermarket. I feel energized, happy, and I am finding myself sleeping better, and waking up refreshed. I now have the energy to workout after work. I am a customer for life.

"Simply Super!"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Looking just to take a one a day, well the buck stops here. Provides high levels of all kinds of good stuff. One warning, this stuff flushes out of you, a really bright yellow. It provided me with super energy levels that lasted for hours. Amazing stuff for the price.

The verdict is in, it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just what I've been looking for, a one and done pill with just the right blend for men.

1 2 3