Super Nutrition, Simply One

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product. very happy!

The Best Ever!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for carrying this product. It is hard to find. It works the best for me. The prompt arrival of this product was awesome! Keep up the good work!

Very happy! I recommended them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Started taking these about 2 months before becoming pregnant. During my first semester of pregnancy, I also took a folic acid supplement on top of it which was prescribed by my doctor. I am now 5 month pregnant and still enjoying these. These are the only vits I am taking. I feel very good, eat well, exercise weekly and enjoy a great pregnancy. I beleive this product is great, ingrédients are good and 1pill daily is easy to take! I am at my 2nd bottle and will keep using for a long Time I am sure (even after my baby's birth...)

Wonderful Prenatal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The only prenatal I could get down- and you only need one a day. It is dairy and soy free, which is something that can be hard to find. I have also found it to be a great postnatal vitamin that doesn't affect breastmilk in a negative way.

Good product

Posted by PracticalHealth on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product to keep on hand during pregnancy or breast-feeding. I would prefer an iron-free version, though, as the iron carbonyl ingredient causes some constipation. I find Eclectic Institute's VitaNatal formula to have a nicer iron blend that is easier on the body (amino acid chelate) in case you are prone to this problem.

Feel and look better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the baby but im feeling a ton better, more energy and my skin looks nicer.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pretty much as good as you can get. My pregnant partner is using these and seems to be in good health. Delivers everything you need for prenetal without toxic levels of any vit.

the best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

all natual, the best!

Super-Nutrition-Simply-One-PreNatal-Triple-Power-90

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good. My nails and hair are much stronger (that's from the first bottle). It also helps my complexion from breaking out. I've ordered 2 more bottles few days ago and received them today. On the pregnant front have been actively ttc since August, now waiting for result on 4th cycle. It is good for overall health even if you are not ttc or pregnant. Also very convenient just one big tablet a day.

my favorite prenatal

Posted by tesslouise on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has very similar (if not identical) ingredients and amounts to the more easily found Rainbow Light Prenatal One. Its big advantage is its coating. It smells and tastes faintly of vanilla, not sour like Rainbow Light. It doesn't make me gag when I'm pregnant. Unfortunately it is significantly more expensive than the Rainbow Light, so I only take this one when I'm pregnant, and I switch back to the Rainbow Light when I'm breastfeeding.