Super Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best multivitamin I have ever taken; it gives me lots of energy

Works Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I first started using this product I took it midmorning because of other medication that I take first thing in the morning. I decided to switch and take it at bedtime. I can really tell a difference in the morning. I wake up with a lot of energy. I'm hypothyroid & just recently find out my b12 & iron levels were low. Needless to say I was always tired. That is why I ordered this product. Now I'm ready to clean house when I wake up. I really recommend this for energy.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these vitamins are very good for celiacs.

alnixon67

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product is wonderful

Great name for this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

"Super"!! is right, it has all ya need, and 1 pill is better than taking a whole hand-full. I recently went to the Dr. for lab work on my thyroid issue, since 2 yrs ago I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease..all levels were within normal no sign of any hypothyroidism or anything... I have taken simply one for the past 6 mths, this product is awesome, in fact all my lab work was perfect!! I think Simply ONe also helps me with perimenopause too! no more night sweats, moodiness.. no more anxiety...this stuff works great. It might take about 2-3 mths to see any results though, but keep taking it. I started to freak when I saw that I had 2 pills left, I ordered and they were delivered just in time with out any high shipping cost too. Good Luck! from Texas

Good vitamin for the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot more expensive vitamins and this one seems to be as good as all of those and costs much less.

Daily Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is my joy. When I don't take it I immediately feel a differnce - energy level is sluggish - not as alert.

Good vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this one. It even seems to lessen my food cravings. Crazy, but seems to help.

I haven't noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With all the great reviews I thought that I would feel a difference with this stuff but I don't feel anything, I've been taking if for a few weeks now. One thing that I do notice, it makes your pee very yellow which makes me believe that I'm just peeing it out and not really benefitting from it.

Causes headache and nausea

Posted by organic on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the idea of taking just one pill that is packed to the brim with goodness. Super Nutrition Simply One Women seemed to fit the bill - until I swallowed my first pill. Within minutes my head felt heavy and I became nauseous. After a few hours, the effect was gone. I tried a second pill about a week later with the same results. I really wanted to love this product but the side effects just won't permit me to. How disappointing!