Wife use of Vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I must tell you that I have been trying to get my wife to take vitamin supplements for the last 30 years. She would try them and immediately stop taking them. She said they made her burp and feel uncomfortable. Your vitamins are the first ones she has been able to take that caused no discomfort and made her feel great. SHE CAN REALLY TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND WILL NOT GIVE UP THIS BRAND FOR ANYTHING. She loves the changes she is detecting in her health and how she feels. Much more energy is a secondary byproduct from taking these vitamins as she keeps on telling me!

Convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been impressed with these vitamins. It is great to take one daily rather than 5+.

Good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost everything I need in one vitamin.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Really good vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My friend and I were in need of a really good vitamin that was iron free and helped restore our energy. Our first stop was Whole Foods. We chose Simply One - iron free. They were a bit pricey in my opinion. So, I decided to look on iherb.com. As expected, we received a much better value. I am really pleased with this vitamin. It helped to decrease my mood swings during my cycle which was a huge plus for me and my family.

So much B!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's nice to find a multi-vitamin without iron. And with all the extra Vitamin B. They're huge, but they've actually got a flavour to them that's pleasant, which is nice.

Simply One Women, Iron Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that the Super Nutrition, Simply One Women Iron Free has little potassium in the ingredients because I have high potassium. This is the only vitamin that I could find that has a small amount.

Excellent product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best multis for women!! The price is excellent (you won't find this for less). Love iHerb!

love it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

lots of B's and some added calcium too

1 2 3