The BEST multivitamin out there!

Posted by Reviewer2982192 on Dec 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for over 6 months now, and not only are they the most complete and best whole food multivitamin out there, but, you can really feel the difference in your body, your mood, your energy levels, and more. Even my skin and hair look better than ever. I highly recommend these supplements!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Immediately noticed better energy and effects upon taking this product. Was taking Rainbow Light's Advanced Nutritional System for years and never noticed any positive effects. The higher B vitamins potencies seem to offset the effects of caffeine and the rest is the best. Will take 8 everyday indefinitely. I am athletic (after work) and eat and supplement everyday.

one of the very best

Posted by Reviewer1092059 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I can't feel the difference, switch products. Buy this one over an over again, several years, worth every penny. Joe

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1200220 on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for servaral years and continue to do so for many more years! I have tried other products prior to this product but they did not compare, i even switched to a different product a few years ago but i realized that this product is truly the best for and i have not used any other product ever since.

Great Vitamins expensive but worth it

Posted by Reviewer2480937 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a bad cold in years since I have been taking these vitamins. I take 3 tabs a day but it asks to take a lot more than that. I feel nauseous if I take more and if with an empty stomach that's why I only take three. Of course no one should rely on vitamin tabs alone for proper nutrition. A good diet of real and healthy food is a must. However, these vitamins do help enhance my nutrition. Like I said, I haven't gotten sick (cold, cough, flu) since I started taking these. No kidding! And I used to be skeptical about vitamins but not with these.

luv it

Posted by Reviewer2833881 on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multi's I have ever taken. They also include several supplements that I had been buying separately. This vitamin is worth every penny!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1421832 on Oct 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Hands down, this is the best multi-vitamin we have ever used! I take 8/day per directions. Don't short change yourself by taking a lesser quality product!

Healthy All Around Boost

Posted by Reviewer2324113 on Jul 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Before taking this product I was not able to stomach a multi-vitamin. This product is very easy on the stomach, no heartburn or other irritation.

Best Multi out there.

Posted by Reviewer2600935 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Don't like taking 100 pills this is a multi vitamin with everything in it but the kitchen sink and is easy to take.

Excellent Multi-Vitamin for those on the go.

Posted by Reviewer2530419 on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a busy person and I don't have time to mix an "EVERYTHING" daily supplement. These are an excellent way to take the supplement I need when I am pressed for time. I am grateful that this "ALL-IN-ONE" supplemet exists.

1 2