The BEST multivitamin out there!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these vitamins for over 6 months now, and not only are they the most complete and best whole food multivitamin out there, but, you can really feel the difference in your body, your mood, your energy levels, and more. Even my skin and hair look better than ever. I highly recommend these supplements!

top notch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Been using for at least 10 years ... still alive and still healthy at 55 years old, gotta be from something

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Immediately noticed better energy and effects upon taking this product. Was taking Rainbow Light's Advanced Nutritional System for years and never noticed any positive effects. The higher B vitamins potencies seem to offset the effects of caffeine and the rest is the best. Will take 8 everyday indefinitely. I am athletic (after work) and eat and supplement everyday.

one of the very best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

If I can't feel the difference, switch products. Buy this one over an over again, several years, worth every penny. Joe

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for servaral years and continue to do so for many more years! I have tried other products prior to this product but they did not compare, i even switched to a different product a few years ago but i realized that this product is truly the best for and i have not used any other product ever since.

Great Vitamins expensive but worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had a bad cold in years since I have been taking these vitamins. I take 3 tabs a day but it asks to take a lot more than that. I feel nauseous if I take more and if with an empty stomach that's why I only take three. Of course no one should rely on vitamin tabs alone for proper nutrition. A good diet of real and healthy food is a must. However, these vitamins do help enhance my nutrition. Like I said, I haven't gotten sick (cold, cough, flu) since I started taking these. No kidding! And I used to be skeptical about vitamins but not with these.

Super Nutrition, Super Immune Multi Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is great product, I feel a lot of energy! Thanks to iHerb for low prices!!!

Great vitamins!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this vitamins for a while and I love how it gives me more energy and stamina. I also forgot the last time I was ill!!! It's easy to take and it has so much in the tablet !!!

Excellent Multi-Vitamin for those on the go.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am a busy person and I don't have time to mix an "EVERYTHING" daily supplement. These are an excellent way to take the supplement I need when I am pressed for time. I am grateful that this "ALL-IN-ONE" supplemet exists.

luv it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are the best multi's I have ever taken. They also include several supplements that I had been buying separately. This vitamin is worth every penny!

1 2