Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used Think Clearly for about three years and love it! Helps with focus and clarity.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I won't go so far as to say it made my memory better, but it definitely made me feel more awake and less foggy. And there were no side effects at all. No jitters or headaches either.

Helps Focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am able to stay focused much better using the Think clearly. Its helped with work on boring assignments. Enough to make a great difference and yet no side effects.

Super Clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my mental focus by a landslide. I use it for studying for college, and in my daily work. Great of ADD or similar mental focus problems. A daily regiman is needed.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have taken Think Clearly for several years and am convinced that they have a positive and significant effect on the quickness of thinking and word retrieval.

Excellent for focus and memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is not a miracle the brain need good healthy food, sufficient sleep, and overall well being but after just one of this pill I am feeling significant increasing of mental focus...

one of the best products in the range

Posted by IngaBelgium on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

really helps my daughter to go through the exams period. will stick to this one. we use it together with rodiola extract.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel like I'm doing something good for my body and brain when I take these, great natural product

Helps my digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this for the Betaine and gingo biloba, no discomfort to my stomach, I am 68 years old. This product also helps to obsorb, my other supplements. Jim, California

great brain food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally got this for my mother, for her memory, and I take it now as well for brain endurance/power. It seems to have the essential "brain" enhancement herbs, vitamins,and supplements that are recommended. It may be helping me and my mom's brains, but hard to tell because we take many other good supplements also.

1 2