Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1195709 on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used Think Clearly for about three years and love it! Helps with focus and clarity.

Super Clarity

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my mental focus by a landslide. I use it for studying for college, and in my daily work. Great of ADD or similar mental focus problems. A daily regiman is needed.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2542009 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I won't go so far as to say it made my memory better, but it definitely made me feel more awake and less foggy. And there were no side effects at all. No jitters or headaches either.

Super Nutrition, Think Clearly

Posted by Reviewer2298992 on Nov 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for several years and found it to help with better memory, clearer thinking and happier mood. I used to have "fuzzy brain" and noticed the improvement in a couple of weeks. I have no side effects- just miss them if I don't take them.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have taken Think Clearly for several years and am convinced that they have a positive and significant effect on the quickness of thinking and word retrieval.

Think Clearly...

Posted by Reviewer2729495 on Oct 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used these tables before... and they helped with my sugar cravings. I have not yet experienced that miracle with this batch... but I am hoping it will happen again.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2592156 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We've been taking Think Clearly for a while now, and it really does seem to help us focus and be more productive. The "Niacin flush" only happens the first few times you take it. Thumbs up!

Help for the Weary

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product to help him keep alert and clear-headed during his busy workdays in a stressful managerial position. He recommended Think Clearly to his boss -- a man who had never taken any supplements before -- who has reported back that he's has more brain energy now, and is recommending the product to other men, as well.

Helps Focus

Posted by Reviewer2138637 on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am able to stay focused much better using the Think clearly. Its helped with work on boring assignments. Enough to make a great difference and yet no side effects.

great brain food

Posted by Reviewer3268445 on Jun 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally got this for my mother, for her memory, and I take it now as well for brain endurance/power. It seems to have the essential "brain" enhancement herbs, vitamins,and supplements that are recommended. It may be helping me and my mom's brains, but hard to tell because we take many other good supplements also.

1 2