Help

Maltodextrin & Carboxymethyl cellulose removed! Definitely recommend!

Posted by SaadKaleem on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maltodextrin (filler), which is generally derived from GMO Corn is removed, which is a delight. (Confirmed it, officially via Superior Source customer support). The package label on the website needs to be updated. The Vitamin K is effective, especially when combined with Vitamin D from Superior Source & Magnesium. It's great for bone density and regulation of blood clotting. If you found this review helpful, please click 'Yes' on the right side.

To early to say......

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel I'd need to use these for 8 weeks or so before commenting. However, unlike other Superior Source products I use, these do not instantly dissolve, actually taking several minutes to do so.

Triple k

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent freight times. No allergic reaction to sublingual product. This is great as i react badly to mamy oral products.

I love these

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting to have them in my mouth for much longer then I do. To me they dissolve rather quickly, and they taste good. Nice change from popping pills.

Advanced Triple K

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves instantly with no bitter aftertaste. I will buy this again.

I like the active ingredients, but the delivery could be better

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tablet takes quite a long time to dissolve, which would be fine if it didn't have quite a lot of stevia in it - and that gives a bitter taste. I didn't enjoy taking it. I took it to help prevent nose bleeds when I was on a medically-required diet that happened to be low vitamin K. It did seem to help for that. It has good forms of vitamin K and I would recommend it to someone who needed K2.

Allergic reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had an allergic reaction to this. I was hoping not to but it seems to be common for me with instant dissolve. Cannot say if it helped with vitamin k issues.

Jakośc tabletek MicroLingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The tablets were crushed. Not suitable for use