Fast-acting & very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best melatonin product I've ever used. The tablets are tiny and dissolve almost instantly with no chalkiness and/or flavoring. They work very quickly. I take it right at bedtime. I find 1mcg of this brand to be a lot more effective than 3mcg (or even more) of other brands.

Melatonin with quick effect

Posted by odereviews on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you have a racing mind when you go to sleep, trouble to get sleep or fighting against jet lag. Try melatonin. I suffer from the racing mind at the night every now and then, and I wish I would have found melatonin sooner. Thank god they made this prescription free here in Finland recently. (Only 1mg melatonin thought) I like the Superior sources products as you place them under the tongue and they dissolve quickly. I feel the calming effect with these faster than with the tablets you need to swallow (I have tried 3mg non-dissolving tablets previously). 1mg dissolving tablets gives pretty close to the same effect as 3mg melatonin tablets. I usually take one or two 1mg melatonin tablets before I got to sleep. Tablets are really small, and dissolve quickly! Superior Source’s tablets provides an excellent price and quality ratio.

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After 5 days using this tablets I can sleep well without it. Before I sleep bad by menopause.

Happy nights, relaxed days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Efficacy at that low dose, fast action. It dissolves instantly and the comfort is total

Good Product.

Posted by CindyW on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

With this product I am able to fall asleep quickly. I tend to have some crazy dreams sometimes, but I do wake up feeling like I had a good night's rest.

It actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, dissolves instantly, works quickly (in 10-20 minutes). You can also take just half tablet if 1mg is too much.

the best and purest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Those are the very best Melatonin Tablets I ever had. Not only do they work fast, dissolving under the tongue, also the list of ingrediences is clear and short. Besides the Melatonin you'll find only lactose (milk), chamomile leaf powder and acacia gum, So they are truly pure and no junk stuff involved as in most other brands. Usually other companies put stearic acid, magnesium stearate, which is said to be toxic, or animal gelatine in some capsules. The company Superior Source sells also various strenghts, 1mg, 3mg, 5mg and 10mg - suiting peoples different needs. I totally recommend those tablets!

Great sleeping aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My son has ADHD and he has one of these to help him sleep. They work fast and are effective and he wakes up refreshed in the mornings. I also use these and feel they allow me to have a great nights sleep.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read somewhere that women need to take lower doses of melatonin than men and I certainly agree this is the case for me. Works well. I take one per night.

Best for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this product to be the best melatonin for me. I get a headache from higher doses and other types of melatonin. It works quickly, dissolving under the tongue.

1 2 3