Love this product

Posted by Krisinsight on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These tiny tablets melt under your tongue with no bother at all. There are no additives or fillers to interfere with their delivery and I feel like they work better than any other melatonin I have taken.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this melatonin is the best I've tried. works quickly, no morning-after residue and a good, clean sleep. perfect really.

Melatonin 3 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are very easy to take and work well. Very few ingredients in it which I love.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuf works fast. Works great.

Not effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have taken 1 tablet on 2 nights but nothing seemed to happen. I was expecting to feel drowsy but couldn't fall asleep after taking. Not sure if it works since other reviewers have different results

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nothing hapend. I use 1 and nothing. I use 3 tablets and nothing. I do not recommend it.

melts and hits you right away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

helped me fall asleep.

mealtonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are good and easy to take. I did not give 5 stars because sometimes I find they don't keep me asleep throughout the night.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product took some time getting used to. I think it made me have trouble sleeping for a week or two, but afterwards it helped me sleep right away. I prefer the 1 mg more. Cheaper too.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Different form of melatonin that dissolves under the tongue so worked well,as used to the normal tablets.

1 2