Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg Review

Posted by odereviews on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one small red micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. This one cost bit more than the version with 400mcg of Folic Acid. I had a little break between these two product, so I can't say for sure which one is better. All I can say that these both are great! Taking away that foggy feeling. :)

Superior Source's MicroLingual vitamin B12

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion this vitamin B12 is high quality product at competitive price. Superior Source's dissolve tablets are small and red. Red is the natural color of Vitamin B12. Tablets dissolves quickly and produces energy immediately. It also helps me to sleep through the night. Must order this more in the future.

B12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Many people don't realize that methylcobalamin is the better absorbed B12; while a little more expensive, you get what you pay for.

Tastes horribly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will therefore not order them again. They also have a red color that looks very artificial.

It really is superior

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had migraines for over 40 years. A few years ago a recently graduated naturopathic doctor suggested I try a B complex. I was already getting plenty of B's in my high-quality multivitamin/mineral, but she said it wasn't a therapeutic dose. So I tried a B-complex product (Nature's Way) and saw a slight difference. But it wasn't until last year when I began taking this product that I noticed a tremendous difference! The frequency and severity of my migraines have greatly diminished, and I believe it allows my prescription migraine med (Relpax) to be much more effective. I also take Doctor's Best chelated magnesium glycinate every day to help keep migraines away (magnesium isn't absorbed well if you're low in B vitamins). I feel this B product is also more superior to Superior Source's other products that use cyanocobalamin (which I bought one time by mistake), so read the labels closely to be sure to buy the one that contains methylcobalamin. It is definitely worth the cost!

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am regular used of several Superior Source products, always buying them at iHerb. Very happy with the quality and service. Thank you!

Good Value on a Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have use this brand for 10+ yrs, mostly with just 400 mcg. of Folic Acid. Have always ordered direct but found the order from iherb.com would save a few dollars. Order was easy with quick service. I use the product for the B-12 anything else is a plus. I don't need this much folic acid, so I will rotate with the bottle with just B-12. Two from ea. btl. per week, works for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very easy to use - feeling more mentally alert after 2 weeks usage - will definitely continue to purchase this product

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The sub-lingual delivery of this vitamin combination makes it both efficient and effective. My only criticism is subjective, and that is that I found it overly sweet to the taste.

Horrible artificial taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Will not order again, hate the taste.

1 2 3 4