best b complex ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Guys come on.....its because of reviews like these that companies are loading our supplements with chemicals. This vitamin does not contain all those so called "natural flavors/colors to make it taste and look good to make us want to buy it.....but this is what we should buy because its the real deal....its good for us, its what our bodies need to function the way it should...so come on guys forget the taste, its pure and that's what should matter....

I feel better now.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found I had to have b12 injections because my b12 was so low that I was having memory problems! I Could not absorb b12 naturally. I started looking for a product that would save me from having to go to the doctors for injections! I found the b12 in this product! Then I was advised to take more of the 'B' s group for depression and fatigue. So I tried this product - b12+ all the Bs I needed. The difference is remarkable. Once I had trouble getting through each day:( now I have a renewed vigour!!!!! :) YAY

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Большое количество витаминов B по низкой цене. Необходимы во время болезни и при стрессе, а также для роста волос (лучше добавить к ним Inositol и Biotin в высоких дозировках) . Осторожно!! Витамины в таких дозировках не следует принимать долго без назначения врача!! Таблетки очень легко растворяются во рту. Можно принимать, не запивая. Очень удобно! A large amount of vitamins B at the low price. Are necessary during an illness and at a stress, and also for growth of hair. Carefully!! Vitamins B such dosages shouldn't be accepted long without appointment of the doctor!! Tablets are very easily dissolved in a mouth. It is possible to accept, without washing down. Very conveniently!

Makes me relax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The difference between other B complex is that "Superior Source" makes me calmer in five minutes, suppose the B quantities are the reason. Good for headache. Similar to "Life Time liquid B" but portable and no need to refrigerate. 60 tablets, may be too short. Make it higher! :)

good products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only ones I use now

Great B-complex vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Disolve right in your mouth, no need to digest, full potency. Really like these...

Bad taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the other Superior Source microlinguals I have tried, like the no shot B12, but this one (the B complex) tastes awful! There's no way I can dissolve under my tongue, and even to swallow it I have to wash down with a sweet drink rather than water because of the taste. Why can't they use the same flavour as their other ones? The Vitamin D and B12 sublinguals are not unpleasantly flavoured like this one. I'm sure it delivers the vitamins, it just tastes horrendous!

Bad Taste, did use much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These have a strong, unpleasant taste. We did not use them for long.

Good Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a sub-lingual source of B, however, this product does not taste very good and I would not advise letting it dissolve under your tongue.

1 2