THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

The tablets poorly hold together

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

LOTS OF VITAMIN D ! (for the money)

Posted by healthysupplements on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Title says it all. Easy to take, too. No drops or big pills or hastles. Highly Recommend.

I trust this D3

Posted by DesertLiving on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have had very low d3 levels and have had cancer in past years. This is the only d3 I take daily, along with K2 by life Extension. Superior Source works and my D3 levels have gone from 20 to 65-68 on quarterly bloodwork tests. It takes a couple months if you are depleted, but I even have less body aches and feel better knowing my d3 lvls are in normal range now.

seems to help with sleep....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

if taken at night.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

So easy to take !

Posted by OrganicGirl on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

very good