x

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these as they melt under the tongue and they pretend it is blood

Dissolves fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product dissolves very fast under the tongue. I feel more energetic.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product. These tablets dissolve quickly and have helped to raise my B12 levels.

Amazing stuff works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have bought this for my hubby who suffers from all the low B12 symptoms (his blood work showed low normal b12 values). He takes this on top of the weekly injections just to hang in there enough for his next injection. so he doesn't get the migraines back and very tired symptoms. He loves it (and he usually ignores all supplements, but he faithfully takes this one). He lets it absorb in front of his foreteeth for maximum absorption. He says it works better that way. I can tell the difference if he forgot to take it or not. It increases his energy and makes it possible for him to get things done in the day. Highly recommend it. But would always check bloodwork too before taking this stuff so you know what ur dealing with.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

melts quickly. No sugars, artifical sweeteners and works very well. Best methylcobalamin product I have found.

Recommended for feline diabetic neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a procuct that was recommended on the internet to treat feline diabetic neuropathy (loss of power in the hind legs)and it does seem to have helped our boy greatly. After 5 weeks of using the product he has regained much of his mobility and is able to move more freely more quicly and for longer at a time. We are delighted.

Dissolve easily, but can "disintegrate" in pill box

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these sublinguals to Jarrow's since these dissolve so much faster. However they can make a bit of a mess in pill minder boxes as they tend to fall apart if jostled around too much. Will probably try a few more brands to see if I can find some that dissolve quickly and don't make a mess.

Best B12 I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are the best oral B12 pills I have tried. They give me a concentration boost on days when I am run down. The taste is neutral enough as well when dissolving under the tongue.

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Methylcobalamin B12, 5000 mcg, 60 Tablets (SPS-90750)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my second purchase of this product. Unfortunately I haven't been back to my practictioner to be checked all is going okay. Life is sometimes too busy and hectic. My daughter recommended the product as she uses it as well.

Methylcobamalin (B-12) sublingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This form of Vitamin B – 12 is not synthetic. It has only milk and acacia gum as binders with no fillers! Love this product!

1 2 3