Awful stevia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stevia powder is awful. It has a strong bitter aftertaste. I tried using half a spoon for a large bowl of corn flakes, and I could still taste the bitterness. I bought it because it had a good rating. What a waste of money.

Great Tasting Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally a Stevia product that doesn't make me gag! I used to use NuNaturals Stevia which tasted just like sugar, but realized that it also contained maltodextrin and a food grade carbohydrate derived from grain. I continued my search for a product that only contained Stevia. Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural was it. The taste is great! I've tried every Stevia under the sun and this one seems like the real deal without all the other junk.

Quick shipment!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for a quick turn around on my order. I use this product as a sugar replacement and I like that it is pure Stevia not mostly fillers.

Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural, Pure Stevia, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Superior Source, Sweet 'n Natural, Pure Stevia, 1 oz (28 g)

My favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Sweet'n Natural Stevia for several years now. You get a lot of servings in the cylinder. Glad that I can order through you. Can't find this product locally.

Excellent product, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this product for years and love it! But, if you live in Europe, buy from an European distributor - I had to pay twice as much for customs in the UK...

Best Stevia For The Money!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't find a better stevia product for this price. It tastes great too!

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a good taste but you should use for few days to get used to the very little bitterness in it just like any kind of stevia.

Great unadulterated product but half empty on arrival

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase