Works--Confirmed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My body stopped absorbing vitamin B12 from pill vitamins and I turned up anemic. My doctor suggested I try a sublinqual (under-the-tongue product.) This is the first product of this kind I have tried. I will know soon exactly how well my body absorbs it when I have more blood tests done soon*. But there is no reason to think this won't work just fine and, it has folic acid and other B-vitamins too! It disolves quickly and the taste isn't bad. *Just got blood test results and I am not only no longer anemic, I am on the high-side of B12 now! So its confirmed. It works!

A very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

When on sale at iHerb, I will stock up as it is the best B-Complex supplement I have taken. I often put 2 Tabs into a dish of plain full-fat yogurt, cover - and leave out overnight. Then in the morning mix the dissolved Tabs further, before adding fresh berries, and eating. Instant energy and very good for your gut health! iHerb has best prices. I wish they would also stock more of Superior Source regular B Complex however, as they are usually Sold Out even when offered at their everyday pricing.

changed color to brown & taste horrible then orderd new one same problem

Posted by AbbyPro on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i ordered one but after one month it changed in color & taste it taste horrible i think it was storing problem in high temperature in my home ordered new one from the opening in same delivery time i had the same problem changed color & taste from pink to brown color they need to check it & they need to change lactose to another sweetener to stevia ( like there other products ) there is a lot of allergy patients don't use it because of lactose

Tastes awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I will never buy the product again, it does not dissolve properly under the tongue. Most of the boxes contet was crashed and crumbked, Smells and tastes awful.....makes me feel sick. I will never order it again.

micro lingual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Most B vitamin mixes taste pretty awful to me. Yet these are just fine melting on my tongue. I dont mind the flavor at all. In fact I look forward to it after a few weeks.

Can't stand the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I just received a package and took one. When I opened the bottle the tablets were kinda messy, that orange brown color everywhere. The smell was musty, but of course I thought I'd try one right away. The taste was horrendous! I put it under my tongue and waited it to dissolve, but it didn't (well, it did. Just reaaaaally slowly). At the end I couldn't wait that long, I had to spit it out. The taste was really hard to get off my mouth, that was one of the worst tastes I have ever tasted! Not sure if these have gone bad, the date says 04/18 but the horrible smell and orange/brown color... Are they supposed to just taste and smell like this?!

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The most disgusting drug I have ever tried...

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from sensitive teeth and this product helped me very quickly. Also it is easy on the stomach and has only good ingredients. The taste is awful at the start but it gets better with use. Great service from IHerb, fast delivery.

All in one.

Posted by sarahknits on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a B complex. It has many B vitamins all together in one pill. Which I needed.

~

Posted by amarrille on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I`m using them for one week, I can say that I like them, only they taste not so good. My hair falls out not so many. My mood is improved.

1 2 3