Really good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Korean Red Gensing extract for over 6 years and I can surely say that this one is really one of the best. My wife and I take it in the morning and it gives us a good punch for the rest of the day.

Superior Trading Korean Ginseng Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love trying different ginseng products and have found that the thick extracts seem the best to me. I feel that Superior Korean is very good- I'd been using Il Hwa for quite awhile, but I like this better.

Great ginseng!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is very concentrated and not to bad of tast!! I enjoy it in my tea. It gives me great energy!!

Energising

Posted by Niknak on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product, gives me energy

bonito envase de madera por fuera y de cristal por dentro

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No digo que el producto concentrado no sea bueno, pero el sabor tira para atras. Prefiero raiz de ginseng para masticar.

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Effective and pleasant. I love the wooden box it arrives in.... less plastic to ruin the world! Gives me stamina, energy, swift raise in the libido. It is the real deal and quite frankly the best! Permits me to stay in the sauna for longer..... keeps me awake! A rather fair price as well. Thank you iHerb for having this available!

Arrived very quickly despite the distance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product but because I'm taking it concurrently with the IL Hwa equivalent, it's a bit hard to be objective. The thing that impresses me about iHerb is the speed at which the items arrive. They are a great company to deal with : )

Korean Ginseng

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this each morning. I take it straight and then drink my hot/warm coffee right after. I like the taste.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with this product.

no ginseng expert

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice ginseng taste. I have used the more expensive variants before, but this is ok. I am no ginseng-expert, but it is good enough for me. I use 2-3 spoons in my coffee. (the small one in the packet)

1 2