YOU must start with CLEAN hair

Posted by Reviewer1379244 on Jun 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

you should leave it in as long as possible AND start with squeaky clean hair . Many people dont use henna properly and complain at the results... Your hair MUST be FRESHLY washed.(shampoo ONLY NO conditioner)..towel dry and apply henna . Wrap in plastic and leave on as long as you can..minimum 2 hours I like to leave it on for 4. The colour then takes MUCH better. Also after colouring I try not to wash my hair for 3 days....

Great!

Posted by shekibosja on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Previously, I dyed hair with ordinary hair dye, then switched to regular henna. But this product is much better! 1 - easy application - just with your hands, don't need special brushes and combs. not sprayed and not flowing over my face. 2 - I have light brown hair with some gray. 40 minutes later I got a smooth dark brown with no gray. 3 - hair is shiny and strong! still do not know how quickly the color will wash off, but I am very happy, I'll buy this henna again!

I am amazed

Posted by Reviewer3297522 on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very unsure to use this product, because all of the ingredients aren't "natural". Applying was so easy and the results.. i have never gotten such a lovely dark brown with another hair color. I received compliments daily about my hair color!

Dark Brown Hair coloring

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The color is dark brown for about a week, fading gradually. The hair then looks nicely and naturally striped, with dark brown color and a little lighter brown color. (I have been using this product for many months). Whats not nice about this is that I can see the color dripping of when I rinse my hair with water after the shampooing (using the Surya Henna conditioner helps with this problem) The towel gets a little brownish too for about 2 weeks. I use a towel on my pillow at night for the same reasons. I find it more messy then the powder haircolor. Too bad that the powder haircoloring comes out too reddish.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Dark Brown, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by Reviewer2981069 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The product is as I had expected to be. Easy to apply; leave hair soft. The color last for around 3 weeks but it does not ruin my hair with chemicals, namely, ammonia and peroxide.

Henna Color Cream

Posted by Reviewer1367909 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good product that covers gray well, has no ammonia or some of the other very harsh chemicals, and for me, I have to leave it on for two hours to really have the dark brown color. The drawback for me is that it only lasts for two to three weeks.

surya henna brasil cream dark brown

Posted by Reviewer1695572 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product, leaves hair really shiney and beautifully coloured, even the greyest greys!

usually happy with product

Posted by Reviewer1894917 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

im usually happy with this product but i have purchased 3 bottles now they are like water instead of cream ordered dark brown leave you red there must be a manufacturing problem with product.very unhappy

best hair color ever

Posted by Reviewer1573583 on Mar 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This cream henna is great for dark brown hair. It deeply conditions and has helped my hair recover from years of regular drugstore hair color. I like to alternate between the dark brown and the black. I am a med-dark brunette.

The healthiest hair color

Posted by Reviewer1787024 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I do not lose any hair after I color with Henna.Other products make hair to fall, and hair become stiff and unhealthy.