Good shine

Posted by Butterfly on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Made my naturally blonde hair shiny, had a lovely scent, but the roots became a bit darker which wasn't my aim. I had dark roots prior to coloring and I wanted to lighten them a little. This doesn't bleach the hair so they actually became darker. Oops! I might try again with a diffrent more golden shade.

surya

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This colour is so good. I mixes light blonde and golden brown together and it looks and feels amazing. Also covers grey hairs which is great! Highly recommend :)

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this hair Color and it works well on gray hair.

Fast service from Iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My wife use it with great results and without the harsh chemicals of regular dyes.

Surya Henna - light blonde

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many surya henna blonde coloring and I like this one the best on my hair. Surya Henna give your hair very good strength and color. I highly recommend them.

Surya hair coloring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natural looking and hair stays in good condition

Surya is great

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this yet,(thus the 4 stars) but use Silver Fox all the time. Sometimes I like a little blonde tone & don't want to use anything permanent (don't like the root maintenance issue)I will update my review after trying it, but I expect it to be as good as Surya Silver Fox.

Beautiful Light Blonde Hair Color. SAFE for your hair!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

good product