Great Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very sceptical to try this out but had no choice as I had run out of my French Henna. I have been trying various other henna products out in the market and was very unhappy until I tried this. This is GREAT, it made my hair feel so soft and the color got into the gray hair as well (just as it says). I love it and so happy that I do not have to travel to Europe to find the good henna! It is an absolutley fantastic product!!!

Fun color for those who are starting to grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have medium brown hair with lots of red highlights when I'm in the sun. The Mahogany color adds a reddish metallic sparkle to my grey strands without significant change to the rest of my hair. I use a small brush to apply the color. I would not recommend this color for those that have moderate greying (you could look like a senior punk rocker). My order came with a free 3 oz bottle of color fixation. This leave-in conditioner creates lots of shine and tames frizz into bouncy curls.

Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Mahogany left me with an orange hair around the roots and skin 1-2 weeks. I have gray hair around hairline. Two weeks later I used the chocolate which was a beautiful color, I would love to use it but the rating on www.ewg.org/skindeep has a rating of 4 despite that the company claims that it does not have chemicals. it's very disappointing. I would love to support them but I wish it didn't have all the damaging chemicals.

Excellent product and colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this product as it covers all the greys and treat the hair at the same time without all the strong chemicals. It seems to last longer than all semis I have tried. have applied to mya hair on 24/2 today is 8 march and the colour is still looking good. I would buy it again and again...

Pleasant surprise - beautiful result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been refining my diet and searching for ways to remove everything toxic possible in my life and am grateful to find Surya Henna. Used it today and was more than pleasantly surprised at how smooth and creamy the product is and how fabulously it covered. I probably have 75% bright white mixed in with very dark brown hair - what a beautiful, naturally highlighted result. I've already ordered more and will suggest it to anyone that's looking for a natural, healthy alternative to coloring hair.

Better than powder - easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It colors well. You can apply it easily as it is a cream. I have dark brown hair with grey... it looks as if I just have highlights. I have been using it since I moved to the States three years ago. It arrives usually in just a couple of days. Best price website when you add shipping... others may seem to cost less until you add the shipping.

Surya Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works very well.

Surya Henna, Hair Coloring & Hair Treatment, Mahogany, 2.31 fl oz (70 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, this is the second I have ordered. Highly recommended

appeared to be yellow-ish orange on my hair

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking forward to try this color because I wanted slight reddish color on my hair. I usually use dark brown which makes my hair look like black. So I thought this must make some -at least slight- reddish hint but it was wrong. It appeared to be yellow to orange and this is not what I wanted. I doubt the color chart. I think I would try red the next time. I have asian -so fine- dark brown hair. 日本人にしては明るめの地毛です。細い髪です。赤っぽい感じにしたくてマホガニーを選びましたが、黄色っぽいオレンジみたいな感じになってしまい残念です。次は赤を買います。

Surya Henna, Mahogany

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was excellent. I really liked the color variations on my gray hairs which gave it a highlighted affect. Very natural. Does not fade or rub off on skin like some semi-permanent hair color products and does not bleed in the shower. I am very pleased with the results and would definitely order this product again.