Help

This is as good as the reviews said!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Needed something to cover my grey hairs and wanted it non-chemical as breastfeeding. Decided to try Surya henna based on the positive glowing reviews (even though i was a bit sceptical on how good it can be). Was mighty impressed after usage! It was super easy to use. Just cut off the top and start applying from the bottle. There's no need for even mixing of solutions like traditional hair dyes. I left on for half an hour and my white hairs were totally covered,leaving it red. The red is not the copper colour traditionally associated with henna, but a nice deep red.I'm an asian with natural black hair and the red go so beautifully together that it even looks like it's highlighted strands.And after using, it left my hair in even better conditioned before.My hair was softer,silkier and it even enhanced my natural curls to give it more bounce and body.And all these goodness at such a reasonable price. I immediately got myself another few more bottles!

Best hair coloring ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm in love with this product. I use it already for a long time and I have healthy, shinny brown hair with red highlights with no greys :)

Many red hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Soft and alive hair. Beautiful red color. I am very pleased with this henna.

Safe and Sure...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Conditions hair while delivering beautiful color.

Great!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this Red color by accident, i meant to get it in black. But i am happy for the mistake, the color was pretty bright, and though it does wash pretty fast, it does leave behind slight red highligths in the hair that look beautiful, and it leaves hair feeling soft, shiny and healthy. Great product!

Good for hair but washes off easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Got this one for mom and she looooved how it made her hair feel but was upset that it washed off very easily. Once was enough to lose some color and she actually tried to wash her hair less often but it only works for so long. I guess alternating with the usual dye to soften hair might be a way.

Super.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a natural strawberry blonde, which is turning more blonde. I have used the copper color before, however, I didn't like the brassiness. I ordered the red however, and I mix a little in with my conditioner every couple days, and it keeps my hair looking great.

It Made My Hair Really Curly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been having problems getting my curl pattern back after years of blow outs and pressing. This really helped redefine my curls along with a nice red highlight when the sun hits it. You can see the color a little bit without light, but my hair is pretty dark so yeah. I would recommend this product to people trying to define their curls and get a little color out of it with the harmful chemicals. It also makes your hair feel great. Oh and you might want to use the other products it comes with for better results. Hair Type: Thick, Course, Curly

Good alternative to henna powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Application is very easy, less messy, and quicker than using powder. I use very red shades and colors are brilliant and don't fade. Anyway, after a couple of applications I noticed the grays are showing; therefore a powdered henna once in a while is needed, at least for me.

Henna hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works, I love the color, and it has fewer chemicals than the other name brands that I see at the big box stores.

1 2 3