Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like a lot of things about this but the color, was more "yellow" than blonde ( imho ) but I have white hair, hard to color. Ease of use, and good for my hair, non toxic, did take about 5 shampoos to come out all together, and i only had to use about 1/2 the bottle. Now I'm using a different color, Golden Blonde, with excellent success ( creates a kind of sandy blonde on totally white hair ) and using the swedish, to kind of streak it ...

Awful gave my ash blonde hair a reddish tint, did NOT cover grey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a natural ash blonde. This product and the Swedish Blond product both turned my hair a reddish shade which I HATE. I am a natural ash blonde so any reddish tint looks terrible on me. It is not semi permanent, once the red is in you cannot get it out unless you do a permanent dye or bleach. Also did not cover the grey AT ALL. I DONT RECOMMEND this product unless you have a reddish tint to your hair. Dont buy it to cover the grey because it will not cover it.

covers persistent grey, ok on chemically treated hair. kind to my sensitive scalp

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this product covered well over my previously chemically coloured hair, it also covers grey well. leaves a wonderful. I have had many complimentary comments on the shade. I have used for about 2 months now, I use it every 4 hair washes and there are no grey roots, the colour lasts too, I live in a very hot climate too and UV dosent fade the colour

A must have treatment

Posted by Butterfly on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you happen to have dry brittle hair that is in need of a bit of colour and shine, this is the ticket. This is by far the easiest ever colour/conditioner product all in one! My hair became super soft, shiny and had a nice goldish tint to it, I'm a natural blonde. One bottle lasts a long time, you don't need that much for the desired effect. I wouldn't want to use comventional hair dyes due to chemicals, but this is ok.

Surya Henna

Posted by Julesea on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I personally love Henna Products. Especially for the darker-red-brown tones, like chestnut. About two years ago I decided to go blond. I had strong, rich hair after a years of henna use,(and after giving birth to 5 children), but the calling for "change" cost me in its consequences (bleaching and using of L'Oreal and other products from drug stores:))on hair, hair loss both - in amount and in its quality:(. Expensive lesson! So now I am back with use of henna again. Regarding Surya Henna, it's great different feel on hair after even first use. With colour, it will be probably very different from person to person - so be aware of it! But still the potential "risks" are almost none compare to the products from chemist. It greatly condition your scalp and hair. This is also more gentle on your hair, than other hennas I experienced before. So just as conclusion - if you want to use darker tones, like browns, chestnut... I will not hesitate for a second with use of this henna, you simply can't go wrong. If you think to use it for dramatic blond or keep very blond shades or for roots, it vary in results. It didn't cover my roots the way I expected, but the effect on hair was still very good. You work with nice, safe, gentle, natural and nourishing product, so try it and you will gain your own experience:).

Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great conditioning

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

makes your hair very shiny. i use this b/c i live in CO which has a dry climate. it's really kept my hair from getting the usual split ends.

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product smells lovely and my hair felt nice afterwards. I noticed a small amount of coloring, not as much as I had hoped, but I think I might try a different darker blonde since I have dark blonde hair and the gray was only faintly colored.

Decided not to use - has toxins just like the rest

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was fooled once again into thinking this is completely natural and free of toxins. But I'm afraid this range has colouring agents which have a questionable safety rating. To find out more go to EWG's Skin Deep Database on safety of various brands. I gave it away and resorted to Rainbow Henna range. I am now very satisfied and my hair looks wonderful. Sorry Surya, but it's a small percentage of your ingredients that worry me. ♥♥☺Please read my page for my 100 plus reviews – especially if you are new to I-herb!☺♥♥

hair color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This hair color did absolutely nothing to the color of my hair. I'm med-dark blonde.

1 2