Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the henna. It applies well and covers well. The color description was as accurate as can be. I blended it with the Mahogany for a less vivid color. Very rich.

Super henna!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, very easy to make henna pasta. My hair shines all the time :) Recomend!

Enjoyable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feels good to colour your hair knowing that its actually good for your hair and the environment. The colour result is nice ( I have dark brown/ black hair and it came out nice reddy tones that u can see clearly in the light) also made my hair soft and smooth and shiny, and helped with my dandruff problem for a few days afterward.

useless and waste my money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

there are a chart for the time you will get the color which you want. the truth is this product did nothing based on the time. Even you keept it on your hair for one day, you just got same color: terrible red. It is ugly for most people. Don't waste money for this useless product anymore.

Henna Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fast delivery and very happy with product! Will use again!

Great ingredients, but really not friendly to put on the hair + didn't colour my hair

Posted by asourroubille on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While I love that the product is fully organic and has only natural ingredients, it really is a mess to apply on the hair and it didn't colour mine. I tried it several times, but the result was always the same: a messy bathroom, and a hair colour that stayed the same.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to work with, and gives a even color. Quite quick to rinse out for henna to be.

Amaizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes my hair very soft and chin, my hair is dark and I liked the color.

Pretty Mahogany Henna! Fair Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Surya Henna Cream colors while conditioning, moisturizing and revitalizing your hair. The formula is enriched with organic extracts and nourishes hair for increased luster, softness and elasticity. The unique coloring process does not strip the melanin from the cortex of the hair. Surya Henna Cream is a new concept in hair coloring and treatment; it won't harm your hair and your health. It is also guaranteed to cover gray and white hair on the first application! It is also safe for damaged and chemically treated and color treated hair.

Surya Henna Brasil Powder, Mahogany

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It is easy to use and does not damage my hair. I finally I get the color I want!