will get your hair canary yellow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am coming to a conclusion that all Suraya Henna products are for darker hair people, I am naturally blond and all I wanted was to cover a little grey hair that started to appear at the roots, instead 10 min time made my hair canary yellow, dehydrated person deep urine shade. Can't stand it! Swedish blond is as far from Sweden as Poland from Egypt. Even the lightest colors will make your hair look orange or yellow, never Swedish blond!!!!!

Surya Swedish blonde powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With Surya swedish blonde powder I add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of lemon juice. The color stays longer. Very good product.

Henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My hair is completely white, and the swedish blonde henna gave it a green/yellow sheen. Plan to experiment with the golden blonde henna next. Your service is excellent. Thank you.

great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

fast shipment. product worked just as I hoped; it left my hair very shiny and glossy. will order again.

covers grey and chemical beige blonde well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very pleased, my scalp is much happier too, highly recommend, I live in Western Australia, (up to 50c) and have longish thick hair, surya product is GREAT Highly recommended

works very fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read other reviews and decided to try it, but not leave it on as long as the directions say to. I put the paste onto my hair, used the "shower cap" - then I shaved my legs. That was it; that was the amount of time I left it on my hair and it worked great. My hair is blonde to begin with and is very sensitive - I did not want it to turn orange like another reviewer. The 10 or so minutes that I left it on for made my hair the nice blonde shade of my youth, as if I'd spent weeks in the summer sun. The directions called for leaving it in for 30 - 45 minutes, I think that is why the other lady's hair turned orange - it works very quick and is strong. As it fades/washes out of my hair, I do plan to buy it again. Also, my hair is shoulder length and the package gave enough for two usages. Hope this helps anyone on the fence.

hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've liked this henna gentle on the hair and scalp hurt pretty smell is not like it's a great chemical dyes

it is just henna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was mistaken and thought this was hair color "with" henna, but it is just plain henna, I am afraid to use it because it could color my hair light orange instead of blond. If you want henna powder; this is a very good product , it has some honey with it

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used a different brand of henna for years but found that it isn't available anymore. A friend recommended Surya. It just isn't the same. The colors were off and I was actually thankful that they washed out within a week. The one thing I did like was it improved the texture of my hair for a while.