Deep, rich, long lasting burgundy!

Posted by Reviewer1184080 on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The Surya Henna Brasil Cream Hair Color & Hair Treatment is not as nourishing for my as henna powder has consistently been, but it is so much easier to use! However, the color seems to be deeper and richer than when I used burgundy henna powder, and it seems to be lasting longer as well. I will use it again!

never softer hair than when I use these

Posted by Reviewer1927983 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

incredible... if I could use one a week i would just for the conditioning. even though the conditioning effects last the whole month,MEGA SHINE plus this is a deep dark burgundy! wow! worth the price. and not many things are!

Wonderful Service

Posted by Reviewer2622931 on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I alrady knew that Surya was the Henna coloring for me. However, iherb's shipping was very inexpensive and quick. I have not received customer service like this in years!

A very happy costumer

Posted by Reviewer2568942 on Apr 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service, fast delivery,good prices, WOW!!! I will buy again from them. I will also recommend it to all my friends.

Surya Henna, Brasil Cream

Posted by Reviewer2906273 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was happy to be able to order this fine product on line. i had tried it once and i liked the liquid henna; it makes applying it so much easier than the powder, which i did for many years. the burgundy color is great and everybody commented on it. i received the product from iherbs within a few days from my order. that was very convenient. and the shipping was very affordable.

Hair Color

Posted by Reviewer2567383 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used the hair color. It looked great the first day, but fades quickly. I would need to apply more often. The color is great and I feel better knowing it is organic.

an happy client of Surya Henna , Brasil Cream Hair Color & Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2945524 on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used The Surya Henna, Brasil Cream Hair Color & Treatment for several years. My hair condition is improved, besides, this product dosn't have heavy metal. I am very happy with this product

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3259375 on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well on my hair. Resonably priced Excellent delivery services. Will continue to do business with you. Thank you.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I only use Henna and this brand was easier and quicker to use.

Henna Cream

Posted by Reviewer2675861 on Aug 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One word - FANTASTIC! I didn't expect such a result! My damaged hair is soft, silky and shiny again! I have fallen in love with this product! Covered my gray hair perfectly!

1 2 3 4