Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The ingredient is pure Astaxanthin, size of capsule is small of 4 mg . It has a weird smell. I bought this for antioxidant as well as for eyes. Is black in color and tasteless unless you break the capsule then it taste awful. Don't think i see any improvements unless to continuously for months but i only bought one so not sure it works.

8115c648-7c6e-4c02-813f-d0c57b13f521
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

astaxanthin is a potent antioxydant that I am trying for the first time. The pills are easy to swallow, not too big. It is supposed to be good for the skin and to neutralise free radicals and oxidative stress.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Have been taking this just before or after the first meal but I personally liked it, taking after the last meal of the day. First time purchasing this, so far it's excellent. Most price friendly I found and will get them again ( :

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very satisfactory product, results can be seen after the first few days.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very good product! I will buy again !

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

ok, not bad new try.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love it!

Posted on May 7, 2022

good special price, have yet to try

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Thank you very useful supplement to support eye health. I accept it myself, 40 years old, my eyes get tired less after a working day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Astaxanthin is an excellent nutritional supplement that affects our overall health. After taking the drug, I noticed an extraordinary surge of strength and energy, it feels like I drank an energy drink or good coffee. Also, the appearance of the skin has become really better. Definitely a great drug.