Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Olive Leaf Extract, 500 mg, 120 Capsules - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Had high cholesterol level. My doctor had prescribed cholesterol lowing medication, on which I should have stayed for the rest of my life. I've decided to try supplements, including aloe Vera juice, hawthorn berry and olive leaf extract. Two months later, my cholesterol is within normal level. Excellent product.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This is just one of the things I take in my fight against helicobacter pylori, and I like it because I can aim it at just helico, it won't kill all the good bacteria in my gut. It only kills helico and 2 other types, nothing you would want to keep. Thus, it is great for using it in combination with probiotics that are also antihelico. The problem with this, at least for me, is that it lowers blood pressure. I have normal blood pressure and because of that, I am only taking 2 per day to keep it that way. I tried to take more, but I didn't like how I felt. It is gentle and I had no issues, as I had with oregano oil.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I had been using another brand with the same % oleuropein. The other brand was unavailable so I bought this one instead. Wow! It lowered my BP into normal range 127/74 which is an improvement over the other brand 132/82. I'm on an Rx that elevates my BP to ~146/85 so this is impressive.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This seems to be a quality product. I use it to fight my helicobacter pylori and have tolerated it well despite having MCAS and many sensitivities.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Olive leaf extract is recommended per Dr Grouf protocol, and backed by scientific research for years, it's just not that much popular due to big pharma enforcing their meds.

Posted on May 18, 2022

High quality product. Good packaging. I use it as a supplement. Benefits my natural body's defense an supports cardiovascular health. Nice smell. After I'm taking it for more than year, my health significantly improved. All supplements I'm using together with heathy diet.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The packaging is original and undamaged. The product perfectly fits the description. The quality is adequate. The ingredient is natural. I like that the color of the bottle is the same as the color of the olive leaves.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

good quality ingredient, package size is optimal. taste fine, health benefits are good as well. a good supplement to anyone trying to get the benefits from selenium. follow the frequency on the bottle, for optimal intake of minerals. composition, deficiency, symptom. good quality ingredient, package size is optimal. taste fine, health benefits are good as well. a good supplement to anyone trying to get the benefits from selenium. follow the frequency on the bottle, for optimal intake of minerals. composition, deficiency, symptom.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Stock up now! Olive Leaf is so good for your natural immune system. We take it everyday.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Have used it in the past, great in a protocol to reduce Candida, along with oregano oil, garlic and coconut oil